I can’t even start to write before I giggle at the title of this piece. It is a trick question, 100% .
Let’s break it down though:
- The color red by definition means: ” Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. “
- The definition of a lounge is: an area in “a public place such as a hotel, airport or club, where you can sit, wait and relax”. (this is the kind of place you want to go to, hang out with your girls surrounded by comfort while sipping a coffee, tea or cocktail)
- I am not even getting into the definition of a shoe but lets choose a RED SHOE and with a quick google search, you will find the energy behind wearing a red shoe. It’s is fun, flirty, powerful and radiant! I can quote and share with you the long list of finds for the meaning behind wearing a red shoe but I will save you the links and leave it to your curiosity. Feel free to share with me the feelings that wearing red shoes conjures up for you.
Alas, what do all 3 have in common? I teamed up with a dear friend Louise Cartwright to bring you a real and potentially very raw and transparent podcast, fondly called the Red Shoe Lounge. This podcast is for women. Women over the age of 40 will relate the best but the podcast can benefit women of all ages.
The list of subjects we plan to talk about could go on for days. (our podcast idea list is long!) . During our Facebook live announcing the podcast launch some quotes to share describing the podcast are:
- creating your best life
- going back to where we were really born to be… the expansive, the excited
- the space where you are your best person, living your richest life with the most amazing people
- find inspiration to make the changes you need to make to live your best life
- we offer conversations that explore, excite and inquire
- it’s about what is going on on a soulful level
- all the things; sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll (the things your kids don’t want you to share)
Our first podcast starts with how to create your best life; creating the life you want based on how you feel; your feelings create the life you want. Sounds all very woo-woo but it’s not all about that (although, I am a woo-woo advocate) you will have to listen and decide for yourself if it’s a podcast for you.
Louise and I are transparent, vulnerable and offer an open book into our lives and experiences. We share our own confessions and how we have personally overcome obstacles along the way. We keep it real by letting you know it’s not always easy, there can be huge challenges; however if you are ready to live your best life, now is the time.
You can find us at www.redshoelounge.com Take a moment to look around, subscribe to get updates and listen to a podcast (or two or ten) 😉
Peace, Love & Cheers!